Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Translate the project

IATDAL
2011-11-29
2012-11-26
  • IATDAL
    IATDAL
    2011-11-29

Hi my name is Iatdal am student at Bolton Uni. if it is possible I want to help to translate this project to Arabic language.

• That would be great. We would appreciate if you would have interest. We will be in touch.

Because we have not experience in Arabic early education, could you give me us an answer to one question. In countries where the writing direction is from left-to-right the number line illustrations go from left-to-right. How is it in Arabic. a) Are there any number line illustrations in the school books, b) do you use number line based strategies in calculations, c) what is the direction if you use a number line?

• IATDAL
    IATDAL
    2011-12-03

I am more than happy that you accept me to help to translate this project. In Arabic it is completely different as the number line illustration from right to left the same as writing direction. we do have number line illustration we use it in calculations. The direction of number line as same as in English but with Arabic digits. the only thing that in Arabic we use number line illustration for younger children age 7 and more. if you could send me the project documentation showing me how translate it.

• We are trying to put all together next week (we found a bug in our translations editor on Friday), so that the translation process would be as smooth as possible. We will publish everything needed here in SF as soon as possible and with as little amount of bugs as possible.

• Dudi
    Dudi
    2012-06-16

Hi,
    can you publish some instructions how to use the language editor for version 3.X?
    Thanks