NPP crash when adding language

Roaziel
2010-05-26
2013-05-21
  • Roaziel
    Roaziel
    2010-05-26

Hi,
    I'm having some serious issues with Function List. I used to have NPP and Function list on my Windows Vista 64-bit and it worked fine. But ever since I switched to 64-bit Windows 7 I've had a big problem. I installed NPP and Function List but I noticed it wasn't showing any Function and I noticed it said No rule defined. So I went into the Language Parsing Rules screen and attempted to add the language I work on (PHP) and when I press "Add" NPP freezes for a few seconds then crashes completely. I tried several times over, different language, I tried reinstalling, no difference. I'm using NPP v5.6.8 UNICODE. Does anyone have any idea what I can do? Function List is probably the most useful plugin of all, I Really need it.

• Same problem for me with Windows 2000 (as already writen), no possible fix available.

• Anonymous
    2011-12-05

Hi
    I'm not sure if I have to post on this thread or to create a new one but seems to be related to V2.1.0.1

I have NPP 5.9.6.2 (UNICODE) - portable version
    I was experienced same crash like above and had to update the Function List plug-in to V2.1.0.1 and seems to work for a while… I am not sure what happens after (I might update NPP or installed other plugins but now the FunctionList window does not display anymore.
    I made even a clean re-install with no other plugin and the same result.
    Operating system is Win 7 Ultimate x64.

Please help!