Notepad++ is a source editor written in C++ with the win32 API. The aim of Notepad++ is to offer a small and efficient binary with a totally customizable GUI.
v3.3 new features and fixed bugs (from v3.2) :
1. Add the capacity to keep all the configuration files in Notepad++ installed location.
2. Add shortcut Alt+F4 to menu item "Exit", user can resign the shortcut he/she want to it.
3. Add shortcut Ctrl+Alt+S to menu item "Save AS".
4. Add a button in Find/Replace Dialog to switch between Find Dialog and Replace Dialog.
5. Support heredoc for php.
6. Fix the memory leak bug while closing the document
7. Improve the functionalities of "to upper case" and "to lower case".
8. Support TCL, Assembler, Ruby, Lisp, Scheme, Properties, Diff, Smalltalk, Postscript and VHDL languages.
9. Add customizable styles for line number margin and fold margin.
10. The shortcut (hot key) assignment for plugin command is supported.
Enjoy this new version