!!! Tibetan is none of your business !!!

cchris
2010-03-11
2012-11-14
  • cchris
    cchris
    2010-03-11

Originally posted by china2008bj on the Open Discussion forum, moved here by moderator

If you are not chinese, you SHUT UP, Tibetan is none of your business.

Ruderal growing from an islet could never has the feelings that towering tree growing from mainland have.

Pity on you Hou Jinwu.

The more you like a hoodlum, the poor NotePad++ being.

• Xia Zheng Xin
    Xia Zheng Xin
    2010-03-15

侯今吾又发表声明什么骇人听闻的言论了么??

• anons
    anons
    2010-05-05

I am human, therefore, I care about other humans. Just because I live in another country doesn't mean they are not human. I suggest you take a look at the mirror before you sprout an argument.

• anons
    anons
    2010-05-05

Also, use spell check. You've got all the time in the world to create a topic, yet to spell like someone who lives in a country who cannot grasp the concept of basic human rights.

Oh..

• BoZ
    BoZ
    2010-05-14

Tibet is a part of China and the one who's being pursued and punished are the ones who want it to be separated out from China. What if someone wants to separate USA and take Alaska as a new country? Do you yankees take the person to prison and punish him? If you do, can I start a boycott USA movement because you killed the freedom of such people? Think about it, if you don't want it to happen to you, don't push it to someone else. It's as easy as that.

The author of NP++, where are you from? I want to talk about the politics of your country in public, boycott all of them if possible. Come on you coward!

• David Turner
    David Turner
    2010-05-18

funkyrider

I'll be the first to agree that the United States isn't perfect, but despite what your handlers may be telling you, Alaska asked to join the United States. They weren't invaded and forced to join against their will like Tibet was. We also don't force people to give up their religious beliefs or imprison people for criticizing the government. Our actions aren't perfect, but we do try to treat people with respect and dignity and allow them to live their lives as they choose as long as they aren't harming others.

BTW: If Alaskans wanted to separate from the United States, they would NOT be punished or put in prison unless they used violence to force there will on others. I know enough about Chinese history to realize that unity is extremely important to the Chinese people and especially the government, but it's the methods that many Americans object to.

Of course, something tells me you already know that.

• Athans
    Athans
    2010-07-20

Well Tibet is a part of Earth
    and China is a part of Earth right.?
    therefore Tibet is a part of China and China is a part of Tibet.
    cause China and Tibet both on Earth. lolZ

• Tom
    Tom
    2010-08-23

I'm from Canada.  If the U.S. decided to invade Canada they would defeat us in a minute, and there are a variety of ways (e.g. geography and history) they could explain that Canada really is part of the U.S.

I hope that people around the world would protest.  Actually, I think that many American people themselves would protest!

Unfortunately, I guess that many of the people from China would think that it would be O.K. and would say that the rest of the world should not meddle in the U.S. internal affairs.

Canada has a long friendship with China.  I took some friends visiting from China to the Bethune memorial near here once and we talked about the friendship between our countries.  So I'm sorry now to see this attitude from China and to know that they would be the first to abandon us.

• Athans
    Athans
    2010-08-23

this is not a political site.
    bullshit.!

• Vbill junes
    Vbill junes
    2010-10-19

…Aboved all the place all you mensions R part of

earth…

…..

• Anonymous
    2010-11-23

There are two arguments that China is using to make the claim on Tibet:

1) rule of force - since they took the land by force then no one else has the right to complain about it, just like when Japan took China by force the west didn't have the right to help the Chinese people win back their freedom, oh yeah, they probably think they just did it all by themselves (not that I'm saying they did not do a lot of sacrifice and effort on their part but the west DID supply a lot of material and personnel aid)

2) Historical precedent - they argue that Tibet was once a part of China, so the Chinese government has all the rights to that country, using this argument then we can also argue that China is a part of Mongolia!!!  and should be conquered and returned to Mongolia (Genghis Khan conquered China around 1200 AD) !!!

• Anonymous
    2011-01-23

2010-05-14 05:31:21 CEST
    Tibet is a part of China

Not, it is not. It,'s a little debatable if they ever were, but the state of Tibet was annexed by China in the 1950ies by military force, until that Tibet was a country on it's own. Read https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Invasion_of_Tibet_%281950%E2%80%931951%29.

and the one who's being pursued and punished are the ones who want it to be separated out from China.

"freed from the Chinese invaders" is the correct term here.

What if someone wants to separate USA and take Alaska as a new country?

OK, I also find  questionable that the USA bought(!) Alaska from the Soviets without asking the inhabitants first, but there was neither a country called "Alaska" anywhen in history, nor did the USA forcefully invade the territory like China did with Tibet.

Do you yankees take the person to prison and punish him? If you do, can I start a boycott USA movement because you killed the freedom of such people? Think about it, if you don't want it to happen to you, don't push it to someone else. It's as easy as that. The author of NP++, where are you from? I want to talk about the politics of your country in public, boycott all of them if possible. Come on you coward!

I'm not an author of NP++, and I am from Germany. And now?

Oh, and I think that the existence of countries in the 21st century is hard evidence of how stupid humans can get when they amount in large groups. Why don't we all on this planet see the we are just human people and that we people on this planet could have the best possible lives when we just lived and worked together in peace and respected each others' freedom?

Earth has enough resources for the actual 7 billion people and even some more, we do not need idiotic things like "war" or "countries"! But, no, instead we waste so many lives and so much other resources in our greediness just to amount the greatest share of those resources for ourselves. We seem to be plain idiots.

/rant

• Yeah, the ignoramus who is claiming China owns Tibet needs to take his head out of the PRC's propaganda orifice and breathe a little reality for a change.

However, if funkyrider really wanted to make a similar claim against the US, he should have picked Hawaii, not Alaska. Hawaii was "adopted" by overthrowing the rightful kingdom and then deploying military force against the remaining ruler to prevent her from regaining power.

But it still isn't even close to the same thing as China's subjugation and subsequent ongoing tyranny over Tibet.

• invincibile
    invincibile
    2011-06-17

So, let's resume:
    China is part of Mongolia (and maybe Japan);
    Almost all Europe is part of Rome, and part of northern Africa/middle west also;
    Middle west and part of India is also part of Macedonia (Alexander the Macedonian…);
    Poland is part of Germany, (but most of Germany belongs to Rome);
    America is of Aztecs, maya and all people before them (with "America" i mean the whole continent, not only USA).

I don't like to talk about that with Chinese people, they always say the same thing: Tibet is part of China, China spent money on Tibet, so it's chinese. And they get mad if you continue talking about. That's because of the propaganda they have to hear everyday (even google is censored).

All empires are evil, noone excluded.
    If Tibet was invaded by a war, it's not China. If the world will agree with China, China will start to invade: 1 Japan, 2 Australia, 3 India, Russia, USA, etc.
    If you think that non-chinese must shut-up, talk about that only with chinese people and goodnight.

• Anonymous
    2011-08-23

No doubt Chinese must be angry with India, as we have given shelter to Dalai Lama.
    I have question, do chinese follow Buddhism or some other religion like christian muslim hindu etc?

• zer0nix
    zer0nix
    2011-08-25

op, you would be well advised to consider the following. the rest of the world is not confucianist and will not be easily cowed by a mere insistence to 'shut up.' in the rest of the world, individuals own their own actions -as is natural- and thus if you want us to do anything out of the ordinary, you must convince us that doing so is the proper course of action.

we do not follow authoritarian rule and it is actually quite insulting to the rest of us to be given a rude order without justification. you are not above us. defend your statements or you WILL be mocked and your wishes will not be met. moreover, on the free forum that is the internet, we are permitted to share our true feelings and beliefs. no doubt you feel that such persons who disagree with you should be found out, beaten and imprisoned. just try it. PLEASE try it.

op, you act in a shameful fashion and your disgusting actions are the shame of your people. if your type don't want to be judged by us then why don't you all simply erect a great wall around your entire country and immediately cease all international operations, including participation with the global economy? just cut off all ties with the rest of the world and most of us will probably opt to forget that your tyrannical cesspool of a nation had ever existed.

op, we judge you because we see you and because it is the nature of intelligence to judge. if you don't want to be judged, cut yourself off from everyone else and just utterly disappear.

op, i certainly hope you are a govt sponsored troll, because otherwise you are behaving as a very shameful representation of your people.

• Vincent
    Vincent
    2012-04-06

zyradul … you are wrong that Alaska would be allowed to exit the USA if they wanted to without violence or imprisonment. When my forefathers tried to pull out of the USA and form their own country they were killed, imprisoned, had to go to war to protect their homes and property. Even after the best of their young had been killed, their women raped, their farms burnt and their cattle killed then the USA imprisoned their leader and sent their puppet government to rule over them. Then spent the next 100+ years forcing their way of life on them and keeping them repressed financially and politically.

Don't think so? Learn your American history

• itsmeitsme has a point about the inability to leave the Union, although he dramatically overblows the rest. The South has decided it is uncomfortable with the 20th Century and would prefer to return to the 19th. Keep in mind we are in the 21st.

If it were up to the present-day yahoos in the South, slavery would still be a thriving industry. They certainly keep trying to put blacks and other minorities back in "their place", what with the regressive voting shenanigans they keep pulling. This is why so many southern states are still on probation, although the police are not doing their job.

Anyway, yeah, the Union is stronger with more states than fewer, even if that means including a bunch of throwbacks to pre-historic times. Fortunately, not all Southerners are retarded like that, or they'd probably have forgotten how to feed themselves a long time ago.

• whoknows1
    whoknows1
    2012-08-06

Somebody wrote :
    "However, if funkyrider really wanted to make a similar claim against the US, he should have picked Hawaii, not Alaska."

Well, how about all of the area that once used to be Mexico ? Like Southern California, New Mexico, part of Texas and a lot of other south-western teritories ? Or how about that thing with the Panama channel - an area which used to belong to Columbia, but was obtained by much treachery and force in order to build that channel - against what the people there wanted.

Yes, Alaska is not a good example. But the so called "American Civil War" was actually an attempt of the southern states to leave the union. And the decision was made then that the right to leave the union is only theoretical but will not respected. That ruling is still in action and will be enforced, by war if need be.

I don't like the idea of whole people to belong to countries that once occupied their territory, but how can any western person tell China anything about such things after what the western countries have occupied and abused over all of modern history ? I once, while trying to go to sleep, attempted to count all the countries that the USA had war with in their short history. Hell, it's half the whole earth. It's really incredible. Not to mention what the British had occupied, or the French, or the Germans (for short), not to forget the Spanish and Portugeese or even the Nederlands … So, after implementing the logic over so many centuries, who are we now to point our finger at China ?