Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Explorer patch v1.8.1 released

2008-11-25
2012-11-14
  • Jens Lorenz
    Jens Lorenz
    2008-11-25

Hello user,

here the latest patch of my Explorer plugin. It fixes some annoying exceptions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    08/11/25 v1.8.1 :
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Fix: Explorer crash on Add to 'favorites...' if drive selected [NPP-P-B-2345171]
        Fix: Favorites crash if a Group were created on previous Npp session

Here the link:
    http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=189927&package_id=223667&release_id=642984

Have fun
    Jens

• Fots
      Fots
      2008-12-16

Hi, can you please make Exlporer remove the "Ext." column when the option "Separate Extensions" is unchecked?  The column is empty anyway and seems to take some space :)

Thanks for your help!

• Jens Lorenz
        Jens Lorenz
        2008-12-17

The column do not take space. This will be overwrite by my special draw function. Sorry the column will stay. Anyway, this column has a functionallity. You can still sorting by extension!

Best Regards
        Jens

• jive
      jive
      2008-11-29

Does it work with the unicode version?

• Jens Lorenz
      Jens Lorenz
      2008-12-03

It works only with the UNICODE version.

Best Regards
      Jens

• Fots
      Fots
      2008-12-16

P.S.: I think it might also be nicer if there were no [] on the drive when there is no volume label.

e.g. say C drive has no volume label

Current Version - C: []
      Suggested - C:

say C drive has a volume of Hello

Current Version - C: [Hello]
      Suggested (stays the same) - C: [Hello]

Thanks so much for your time!
      Fots