Excuse this naive question; all my training is in mainframes.
I use Alt+Shift+P to insert the string "<p align=justify>[crlf]" and it worked just fine for many months.
Last night I tried to insert a paragraph marker in some HTML and it started Windows Media Player instead.
I have -NO- idea what's going on and would appreciate someone pointing me at what I likely did wrong.
This is definitely not the place to be asking this question as it is extremely unlikely to have anything to do with N++. The only way it could, is if somehow Windows Media Player were mapped as an external application to execute - which would not make any sense as WMP wouldn't know what to do with a text file.
But, in the interests of being friendly, try this:
* Go to the windows start menu.
* Navigate it looking for the Media Player entry.
* Right click on it to bring up the context menu.
* Select Properties from it
* Check the Shortcut key box. If it has anything in it clear it.
* Click OK.
If that's not it, can't help ya. At least not here.