Hi, Don HO:
I like your Notepad++ very much. Thank you.
The only problem is: I find the font name used for strings are "fixed". To be specific, I have set a font in the global style setting, and remove all font names in C++ styles. (Let all styles use the same font) But whatever the font name for string style is, the string is always drawn with a certain font that I don't specify. It looks like a Chinese Font "細明體", and the character set is set to BIG5 or other non-english char sets. Other styles work very well. This problem occurs on both Notepad++ 2.9 and 3.0. Hope you can solve this problem. Thank you!