Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Binding LINESTART shorcut with Scintilla ?

2. Help
Aphax
2013-09-12
2013-09-12
  • Aphax
    Aphax
    2013-09-12

Hello,

I would like to change the behaviour of my "end" and "orig" key, i've been used to shortcuts like CTRL + right for END and CTRL + left for ORIG.
    The thing is I've actually succeed to change my END key behaviour, by changing the SCI_LINEENDEXTEND shortcup in Scintilla commands menu, but I can't find the corresponding shortcup for LINESTART, could someone help me out on this ?

Thanks =)

• dail8859
    dail8859
    2013-09-12

Hi,
    Although I'm not familiar with the "ORIG" term, I believe you want one of the "SCI_HOME" related commands. This section of the Scintilla documentation explains it pretty well. You will probably want the plain SCI_HOME command but there are different ones based on how you want to handle wordwrapping and whitespace, such as SCI_VCHOME, SCI_HOMEDISPLAY, and SCI_VCHOMEDISPLAY

Hope this helps :)

Edit: Also keep in mind that each of the commands I mentioned have the "EXTEND" version such as SCI_HOMEEXTEND.

Last edit: dail8859 2013-09-12
  • Aphax
    Aphax
    2013-09-12

This totally helps, I too wasn't familiar with the "HOME" term, tank you a lot ! :)