Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Notepad++ shortcut key ctrl+.(dot) disappear

2. Help
ivan
2014-03-13
2014-03-16
  • ivan
    ivan
    2014-03-13

I installed version Notpad++ two month ago but I do not remember exactly which version was, maybe 6.5.2. Anyway . Without having done any settings on it, it was a very useful feature when writing html code. There was a shortcut ctrl+.(dot) that after writing it and put closing tag where the cursor is. So I got used to work but now the automatic updating to the new version this function disappeared. Please help how to back this feature which is very valuable for me. Never found information about this shortcut. I tried to go back some old versions but had no effect. Could have been a plugin or some sort of setting that I've done, which I didn't want and I didn't know ?

Last edit: ivan 2014-03-13
  • cchris
    cchris
    2014-03-16

I can think of three plugins which may have brought this command to you: HTML Tag, WebEdit and XML Tools. Oh, could be Zen Coding as well. Please check whther these are installed. If any is not, try installing it and see whether the comand is back.

CChris