Shift + Home bug? and smart highlight color

DJiK
2008-08-29
2012-11-13
  • DJiK
    DJiK
    2008-08-29

On very long line, with the automatic wordwrap turned on, the Shift + Home or End shortcuts returns to the begin or end of the entire line.

In all other software (and without Shift) it's only the befin or end of the current part of line (the line on the screen automaticaly cut).

Don't you find this is a kind of bug?

And is it possible to change the smart highlight  and the matching tags highlight color? Because it's generally a gray too dark to see my text. :-(

• Harry
      Harry
      2008-08-29

Please update to the latest version with the _installer_ so you can use the styler configurator to change the colors of tag highlighter, your stylers.xml is probably out of date

As for the home key, maybe the shortcut you need is in the shortcutmapper, under Scintilla. There are many options

• DJiK
        DJiK
        2008-09-23

OK, but if it suppresses my stylers.xml, I will lose the colors I spend hours to set... :-|

I copy-paste the line I missed from the new stylers.xml. It works, thanks for pointing the problem. Does the installer do that or erase all config?

And OK for the shortcuts, I find it too. :-) That's better like this! Thank you for your help.

• Harry
          Harry
          2008-09-23

The installer will only add new elements, your original styles will be kept as they were.

• DJiK
            DJiK
            2008-09-23

Oh, great. So I will use installer on next update. ;-)