Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

NpWiki++ temporarily unavailable

cchris
2014-06-20
2014-09-30
  • cchris
    cchris
    2014-06-20

As planned, Sourceforge decomissioned all its Hosted Apps today. This has made IdeaTorrent and NpWiki++ unavailable today.

Relocation on Tuxfamily.org is in progress, but not effective yet. Service will resume in the next few days hopefully for NpWiki++. For IdeaTorrent, which had some shortcomings, alternative solutions will be considered. This will lead to a longer period of unavailability.

Sorry all for the inconvenience. When the new wiki is up and running, it will no longer suffer from the drawbacks of the Hosted Apps platform. This will result in improvements over time which were plainly not possible within the SF framework, as useful as it had been.

CChris

• I have some time to spare. Can I help?

• Jeff Evans
    Jeff Evans
    2014-07-04

Any update on this? Has the NPWiki++ been relocated anywhere yet? If not, is it available for download (for a local copy of the site)?

• Loreia2
    Loreia2
    2014-07-07

Hi Jeff,

Chris will post updates when transfer process is finished. We can only be patient until then.

Regards,
    Loreia

• peterg4000
    peterg4000
    2014-08-28

Could you possibly put some highlighted notes up on the notepad-plus-plus.org pages that advise of this situation? 2 months, and counting.

I just spent quite a while hunting around for the plugin list and wondering why all the links didn't send me to what they said they would send me to.
    Maybe a banner on the home page and resources page would be a good start?

• Don HO
    Don HO
    2014-09-07

I have contacted CChris for this issue, I will contact directly with SF staff if I don't get any reply from CChris.

Don

• smoralis
    smoralis
    2014-09-09

Could we have directory listing of user defined languages currently on server.

The wiki redirects to old page making it unable to access them.

http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/commun/userDefinedLang/

Thanks.

• Don HO
    Don HO
    2014-09-30

As promised, NpWiki++ has been restored on:
    http://npp-wiki.tuxfamily.org/

Logins are available for all old users, the passwords remain the same.

Don