Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Shortcut key for Window->Windows...

Danny
2014-03-21
2014-03-26
  • Danny
    Danny
    2014-03-21

Is there a way to bind a shortcut key to open the Window->Windows... dialog? I've looked in the shortcut mapper and can't find the likely function to bind. Also googling for something like "notepad++ windows" or "notepad++ files" isn't very helpful.

In case it matters, I'm working on a maven build and the project has about 15 pom.xml files. It is much easier to pick the right pom using the dialog than hovering the mouse over the tabs to figure out which one to pick.

• dail8859
    dail8859
    2014-03-21

I don't know if is possible to use a shortcut for that. If you haven't found it already, you might try going to Settings -> Preferences... and select the General option and enable the Document List panel. Might be a viable solution for now.

• Danny
    Danny
    2014-03-26

The Document List panel has the same problem. If I have multiple pom.xml files open, I have to hover over each one to see the path to find the right one to select. The Window->Windows... dialog shows the list of files including their paths.