Function List close Npp 6.51

MrBig Ouzo
2013-11-04
2013-12-13
  • MrBig Ouzo
    MrBig Ouzo
    2013-11-04

Hello,
    i wants to open the functionlist, select this from the menu and Npp6.51 closed without a warning. The first time i test this function an Application error shows on screen.. now it closes every time

Last edit: MrBig Ouzo 2013-11-04
  • Don HO
    Don HO
    2013-11-04

Do you mean crash?
    Could you provide me the instructions (step by step) to reproduce the crash?

Don

• MrBig Ouzo
      MrBig Ouzo
      2013-11-06

Hello Don,
      now its a bad thing. I open NPP+ without file, goto menu view, select functionlist and NPP++ silent close without any message. I have 2 files functionList.xml with different size. one at the Appdata and one at the installdir. I start with the option -noplugin.. the same

Last edit: MrBig Ouzo 2013-11-06
  • Hendry Badao
    Hendry Badao
    2013-11-06

I am also experiencing the same problem as described above since I updated to 6.5.1

• MrBig Ouzo
    MrBig Ouzo
    2013-11-06

now i found the problem. i renamed the complete installation and installed a fresh new 6.5.1 installation. i compared the 2 installations and filled the new with the plugins and config from the old one. The problem is the plugin "WebEdit", after copy the "WebEditU.dll" to the plugins dir, NPP closed quickly without any message. I use the commandline option -noPlugin but nothing..the same... i delete the dll from the dir and the function list works perfectly. but now if i use the parameter -noPlugin or --help from the commandline the NPP crashed

• Don HO
      Don HO
      2013-11-06

I cannot reproduce crash with WebEdit.
      What is the version of your WebEdit?
      What is the version of your Windows?

Don

• MrBig Ouzo
    MrBig Ouzo
    2013-11-08

Hi Don,
    i use WinXP Pro SP3 german and Webedit Version is 2.1 WebEditU.DLL 60.416 Bytes from 2010.03.31.
    After copy the DLL to the plugins dir, i cant start NPP++ if the function list was at the last session selected, with te parameter -noPlugin the same. If i start NPP+ with a filename that not exists, the diolog for creating file is shown, then i say yes.. NPP+ closed directly

Last edit: MrBig Ouzo 2013-11-08
  • MrBig Ouzo
    MrBig Ouzo
    2013-12-13

Hi,
    now with the new 6.5.2 i have the same problem with WinXP. I found that the problem exist if i use webedit and show the function list. NP++ clodes directly... i take the webedit to the disabled puginst.. funktion list works.. i close function list and enable webedit.. it works.. but both the same time dont work!!!!!!! where is the problem with this?