Dear Notepad++ developers!
I use Notepad++ for long time on Microsoft Windows. Notepad++ is great and lightweight editor.
It is so great so I installed it under Canonical Ubuntu 12.04.4 (up to date) in Wine (wine-1.7.16 from ubuntu-wine ppa).
I use Notepad++ for finding text in files. So I:
1. launch Notepad++ from Wine
2. open "Find in Files" (Ctrl+Shift+F) dialog
3. select desired "Directory"
4. entered some text in "Find what:" textbox
5. press "Find All" button
6. the results are shown in the bottom of the main window as expected, but small window with title "Find in files" and text "Searching... Press Enter to Cancel" remains on screen after search. I can close this window only with 'xkill' command.
Could you please make small search window to close as in Windows.
With best regards,
I understand that this bug may be more Wine-related, not Notepad++.
I'm ready to find/report bug to Wine project too.