From: York, Stephen <syork@ra...> - 2005-04-25 16:59:35
HI - I moved my web services from Win 2000 to 2003 server. We use NMS =
Formmail for some of our web forms and it does not work on new server.
1. ALL IPs and URLs are the same on both servers
2. I reloaded newest PERL from Active state
3. I made sure SHTML, PERL and ISAPI was allowed to run on new web =
4. I made sure CGI-BIN had run scripts and executables turned on and =
available to IUSR user on new server
5. I made sure IUSR had read and execute access to folder outside of web =
where sendmail script resides
When I access script from web page (that used to work on old server), I =
get 403 error, You are not authorized to view this page... and the URL =
is : http://www.ravenna.portage.k12.oh.us/cgi-bin/formmail.pl
I have checked the documentation for Perl and your page, what do I need =
to do to makes this work?
Director of Technology
Ravenna City Schools
"A crash reduces your expensive computer to a simple stone..."