nms is a set of simple CGI scripts that are offered as a replacement for the scripts in Matt's Script Archive.

Project Activity

See All Activity >

Categories

CGI Scripts

License

Other License

Follow nms

nms Web Site

Other Useful Business Software
Safety Management Platform | SafetyIQ Icon
Safety Management Platform | SafetyIQ

Keep your workers safe, no matter where they are

SafetyIQ is revolutionizing the way businesses approach safety. As a leading provider of comprehensive workplace safety software, we cater to four key areas: Mobile Worker Safety, EHS (Environment, Health, and Safety), Fatigue Management, and Training. Our platform is designed to safeguard your workers, no matter their location or task, ensuring all-around safety compliance. Unlike most safety software providers that only react to incidents or implement proactive measures, SafetyIQ introduces a third pillar to safety management - predictive analytics. We transform the untapped wealth of safety data within your organization into actionable insights to inform safety strategies, mitigating risks even before they aris
Rate This Project
Login To Rate This Project

User Ratings

★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★
1
0
0
0
0
ease 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 0 / 5
features 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 0 / 5
design 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 0 / 5
support 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 0 / 5

User Reviews

  • Thanks for Nms-cgi, it's great!
    1 user found this review helpful.
Read more reviews >