Help
w1nn1ep00h
2014-02-02
2014-02-03
  • w1nn1ep00h

w1nn1ep00h - 2014-02-02

Help me Thomas.
    Available:
    1 ) Step 7 v.5.5 + SP2 (Step 7 proffesional 2010 RC2 for Win x64)
    2 ) SIMATIC NET 2008 for Win x64
    3 ) NetToPLCSim-S7o-v- 0 -9-2

The archive shows the following:
    1) Settings NetPro
    2) Hardware Settings
    3) OPC Server Settings
    4) IE General Settings
    5) Settings PLCSim, NetToPLCSim and Simatic NET OPC Server
    6 ) PrintScreen Simatic NET OPC Scout

I do everything as described in the manual for NetToPLCSim:
    1) set up connections for Ethernet (pic.Settings NetPro, OPC Server Settings),
    2) is configured hardware (Hardware Settings, IE General Settings)
    3) Then turn PLCSim and "load" project, and rup PLCSim.
    4 ) to apply configuration settings for Simatic OPC server (xdb - file)
    5) includes programs NetToPLCSim ( stopping service - s7oiehsx64), I enter the data network and click "Start"

After all this, check the discrete variables in the Simatic OPC Scout and as seen in picture(PrintScreen OPC Scout), OPC Scout single variable can not see .

What am I doing wrong?

P.S. Also attached to the project just in case.
    Project and pictures download here - http://rghost.ru/52152150

Last edit: w1nn1ep00h 2014-02-02
    • Thomas Wiens

Thomas Wiens - 2014-02-02

Hi!

I know that the Simatic.Net OPC Server has a problem when his own IP address and the IP address of the configured connection are both on the same PC.

If it's possible, then run Step7/Plcsim/Nettoplcsim and Simatic.Net-OPC on different computers. Corresponding to your configuration, the computer with Nettoplcsim should have the IP 192.168.0.33.

I don't know if it's possible to cheat the Simatic.Net OPC Server to get it running both on the same Computer.
      You can try to add a Microsoft loopback adapter with the other IP-address (how to install it see here: http://www.windowsreference.com/windows-7/how-to-install-a-loopback-adapter-in-windows-7/ )
      For your example: use IP 192.168.1.34 for your LAN-interface, and IP 192.168.1.33 for the loopback adapter.

This problem exists only with Simatic.Net OPC server, other OPC products don't care about this.

Regards,
      Thomas