The interface customizations can be accessed in the View menu.
- View/Closed Connections: The connections that are closed are still shown in the list for 3 seconds after they were closed. If you also use a short refresh interval this allows you to spot connections that last very little time. On manual refresh the 3 seconds interval is not taken into account: you will see something like ESTABLISHED on a manual refresh, CLOSED on a subsequent manual refresh and the connection will be removed on the very next manual refresh.
- View/Not Established Connections: Checked by default, it shows all connections regardless of state. If unchecked only ESTABLISHED connections are shown.
- View/Color Highlight: Adds color highlight to make important changes to the connections list obvious. Green color means a new connection, Red color is for closed connections.
- View/Command: If checked the command of the process that started the connection will be shown.
- View/Local Address: If checked you will see the IP address of the computer you are using. For more than one network card/interface it will be the IP address of the network card/interface used for that connection.
- View/Local Host Name: If checked you will see the name of the computer you are using. This information is not retrieved unless the option is checked.
- View/Port Name: If checked the Local Port and Remote Port columns will include a standard port name besides the port number if a standard port name exists for that number.
- View/Remote Host Name: If checked you will see the internet names of the hosts/computers your processes are connecting to. This information is not retrieved unless the option is checked.