Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Guru Meditation Error! data abort!

Help
2010-04-23
2012-12-30
  • I'm having problems with dslibri … I can read ebooks for the first time, but when I turn off the Nintendo DSi XL and turned back on I get an error (Guru Meditation Error! data abort!).

I can use it if I put the dslibris.xml with the "read-only" function … but this way I can not use bookmark

How I can fix the Guru Meditation Error? "Or" How can I use bookmark?

Note: i had a R4i Gold Upgrade and a R4i-SDHC

PS: forgive me for my bad English

• I had the same problem before but I think i figured out why it was happening. It has to do with the book that you save to the card. I'm guessing that its a DRM issue. Instead of using the epubs i had, i just use calibre to create new ones. This has resolved the issue for me.

• I was getting the Guru Meditation Error when trying to open an ePub created by the "ebookswriterLITE" compiler.  I switched to using "Anthemion eCub 1.10" and now everything is fine.

• Efreak
    Efreak
    2010-10-09

I get this error too. I think it must have something to do with the length of the config file; when I remove most of the books from the config file (I usually have over 25), and then restart dslibris, it starts fine. It was rather irritating, however, as I have an m3i zero card, and I had to find a patched version of DSO to edit the file with. From there, I remove a large section of the book listing and then start DSLibris. I know it shows up with an error in DSLIBRIS.LOG, but I can't remember what it is.

• Efreak
    Efreak
    2010-10-09

See here