Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

auto flipping pages backwards?

Help
wildc4rd
2010-09-06
2012-12-30
  • wildc4rd
    wildc4rd
    2010-09-06

I got dslibris up and runing on My DS (with DLDI patch for Ewin2). Unfortunately I can't really read with it.
    No matter what epub book i open, dslibris keeps flipping pages backwards until page one is reached again.
    Am I doing something wrong, did i miss a setting somewhere or is this a bug?
    It seems also the X button for inverting colour screen and text is not working either.
    thanks

• What version of DS do you have? (phat, lite, DSi, even later?)

• wildc4rd
    wildc4rd
    2010-09-18

hi, i got the old one, phat

• Hmmm… well, if the program loads, then it shouldn't be a problem with DLDI. Do you have a problem with the L or the up button in other programs (games)?

What version of dslibris do you have? the 1.4.9 one from here on sourceforge?

• wildc4rd
    wildc4rd
    2010-09-18

i don't have any trouble with buttons in other games.
    I tried 1.49 but also had a try with the 1.48, still the same though

• wildc4rd
    wildc4rd
    2010-09-19

thanks to kiscsirke for solving this!

• Ray Haleblian
    Ray Haleblian
    2010-09-20

Great, how was it solved?

• wildc4rd
    wildc4rd
    2010-09-20

I don't know if he changed something in the source especially concerning this issue but what he said was, that he compiled a new version with the newest libraries, and as version it says 1.50 now.

But after testing for a while, i noticed a new bug :(
    So the pages still don't flip - that's fine, but after a bit of running time
    the background swaps from black on white to white on black randomly.
    It seems to come and go though.
    I also notice that the bottom screen (touchscreen) is a bit shaky in
    general, compared to the non-touch one.
    Could it be that my touchscreen is buggy itself?
    Is there a way to disable the touchscreen for dslibris?
    Basically i don't need the background color swap so that would do.

• Yes, There were no real big changes other than using the new library (althaugh that is a relatively big change, as it was updated from r23 of the library to r31 :)). I now sent her a version without handling the X button, as a temporary solution.