We are now accepting submissions for the NDocContrib collection of custom extensibility templates.
The first five submissions will receive a free sourceforge.net t-shirt.
Details at: http://ndoc.sourceforge.net/content/contrib.htm
NDoc release 1.3.1 fixes bugs reported since the last release.
It also introduces a beta version of the "MSDN 2003" documenter; this is a version of the current "MSDN" documenter enhanced to include C++ and JScript syntax blocks, Language Filtering and other features. The output format of this new documenter should be identical to the current "VS.NET 2003" documenter.... read more
NDoc is an extensible API documentation generation tool for .NET developers. The NDoc team are pleased to announce that the long-awaited version 1.3 has finally been released. In addition to huge number of bug fixes, feature request implementations, and a new user's guide.
This version includes:
- A complete re-implementation of the Html Help 2 documenter, now known as the "VS.NET 2003" documenter.
- Major performance enhancements in both reflection and document production.
- Better consistency between NDoc generated topics and MSDN topics.
- Support for new code commenting tags like <preliminary>, <threadsafety> and <exclude/>.
- Support for the ObsoleteAttribute and FlagsAttribute attributes.
- An extensibility feature that allows you to define your own code comment tags and control their formatting.
- User interface enhancements.
- and more...... read more
The User's Guide and PRogrammer's reference for 1.3 is now online.
Check it out at http://ndoc.sourceforge.net/
We've added a new email list meant for discussions about using NDoc.
You can subscribe at http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ndoc-users.
The new features include:
- new HTML Help 2 documenter,
- new HTML Linear documenter (alpha version),
- the MSDN documenter can now generate CHM or Online
- option to link to the .NET Framework SDK v1.0, v1.1 or
- support for Visual Studio 2003 and the .NET Framework 1.1,
- NDoc runs on mono:: (on mono 0.25, only the Xml and
JavaDoc documenter work correctly).
- New NAnt build process (requires NAnt 0.8.4 or above).
- plus many improvements and bug fixes...... read more
This service release fixes a few more bugs from the v1.1 release.
NDoc v1.1c is available for download at:
This service release fixes a few bugs that were left in the v1.1 release.
NDoc v1.1b is available for download at:
The latest version of NDoc, the .NET code documentation generator, has been released. The new features include:
- new LaTeX documenter (beta version),
- option to document attributes,
- auto-document constructors,
- include summary descriptions for members inherited from referenced assemblies,
- better support for VB.NET assemblies,
- and more...
NDoc v1.1 is available for download at: