For the past few weeks I have been adding some features to the code. I
have now committed this code to CVS. There are quite a few changes
some user visible. The important changes are below.
If this code breaks for you, post to the mailing list. If you need to
get working code, you may want to use 'date' field to cvs.
* parse_inf.sh parses inf file to create config file
* parse_inf.sh copies the inf and sys files to the config dir
* parse_inf.sh needs to be called once per driver.
* loadndisdriver reads from config file. No arguments are necessary,
but if the config file is different from default, then it can be
* Rtl functions are cleaned up (the stuff from reactos is removed)
* Unicode strings keep the byte count, not integer count.
* Functions used by Atheros, Texas Instruments and Realtek drivers
are added (use DBG_ options to compile them). These drivers are
not yet working, though.
* ndis_settting stores only the name and value; other types (integer,
unicode etc.) are computed when needed.
* Some functions used by Centrino driver (NdisWriteConfiguration,
NdisInitializeString) are implemented.
* When setting frequency, get rest of the configuration first;
otherwise setting configuration fails.
* Nickname feature is added.
* Suspend/resume is moved to new driver model.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Do you update install.sh or shall i do it?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----