0.11-rc1 (pre-release of 0.11) is available from sourceforge. Please
test this and report any problems. The following is short changelog
* Compilation issues with USB are fixed.
* WPA issues fixed.
* Older Prism USB devices (e.g., Dlink DWL-122, Netgear MA111) supported.
* Suspend/resume of devices with no power management (e.g., TI) fixed.
* ndiswrapper script has an option "-d" to install drivers for a
different device (if the chipset is same); the script also installs
drivers properly when the CopyFiles section has commented out file names.
* ndiswrapper script lists USB devices and reports status of drivers
with more understandable messages.
* Many bug fixes and improvements.
On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 12:50:23PM -0400, Giridhar Pemmasani wrote:
> .11-rc1 (pre-release of 0.11) is available from sourceforge. Please
> test this and report any problems.
It seems to contain a lot of stuff not yet committed to CVS... I
assume this is intentional.
In any case, one of those uncommitted changes breaks Debian package
building. The changelog template swaps the kernel version and
ndiswrapper version, but the utilities don't properly sub out the
kernel version any more.
Here's the fix:
@@ -109,7 +109,7 @@
- sed -e 's/-#KVERS#//g' \
+ sed -e 's/#KVERS#-//g' \
-e 's/#NDISVERS#/$(NDISWRAPPER_VERSION)$(EXTRA_VERSION)/g' \
-e 's/#DATE#/'"`date --rfc-822`"'/g' \
-e 's/#MAINT#/$(MAINT) <$(MAINTEMAIL)>/g' \
On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 04:06:30PM -0400, Giridhar Pemmasani wrote:
> I noticed this problem right after uploading 0.11-rc1. It has been
> fixed in CVS already.
Okay, I guess SF.net public CVS is still lagging behind developer CVS.
I thought they had fixed that by now.