http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1425826&forum_id=323168

I have that same problem with the 1.5 version. I am running Xandros 3.01 OCE with the 3.02 update.

I do not know where to start troubleshooting this error. The 2.6.12 kernel is not available for Xandros 3. I have not yet successfully compiled a kernel, otherwise I would be using the 2.6.12. The DCC kernel for Xandros 4 is available, but Xandros 4 is not.

I've seen this issue on several different web forums. Ranging from Ubuntu's forums, to Suse's, and of course, Xandros'. There is never more than a single reply, and never a good solution.

NdisWrapper-1.13 doesn't even get that far, and returns the following.

"/home/xos3/.source/ndiswrapper-1.13/driver/misc_funcs.o
CC [M] /home/xos3/.source/ndiswrapper-1.13/driver/ndis.o
/home/xos3/.source/ndiswrapper-1.13/driver/ndis.c:38:58: macro "create_singlethread_workqueue" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
/home/xos3/.source/ndiswrapper-1.13/driver/ndis.c: In function ndis_init': /home/xos3/.source/ndiswrapper-1.13/driver/ndis.c:38: error:create_singlethread_workqueue' undeclared (first use in this function)
/home/xos3/.source/ndiswrapper-1.13/driver/ndis.c:38: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
/home/xos3/.source/ndiswrapper-1.13/driver/ndis.c:38: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[3]: [/home/xos3/.source/ndiswrapper-1.13/driver/ndis.o] Error 1
make[2]:
[module/home/xos3/.source/ndiswrapper-1.13/driver] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory /usr/src/xandros-kernel-source-2.6.11' make[1]: *** [default] Error 2 make[1]: Leaving directory/home/xos3/.source/ndiswrapper-1.13/driver'
make: *** [all] Error 2"

I can post my /usr/src/linux/,config file if needed.

I am just trying to get my TrendNet TEW-424UB sis163u USB Wifi adapter to work in Xandros 3, or Ubuntu Dapper Drake (kernel 2.6.15, ndiswrapper 0.8).

Xandros 3, and ndiswrapper-1.2 detects the TEW-424, but does not activate it. dmesg reports a "ntoskrnl.exe:ExSystemTimeToLocalTime" error.

I have not yet tried compiling ndiswrapper on Ubuntu, since version in the apt repository does "activate" my card (the light comes on, it gets an IP address from the base station).

Unfortunately, it does not stop flashing, and I can't access any other computer. I think it has to do with the 10-digit 64-bit WEP key. It sort of works in Windows 2000.