NatTable 2.3.2

Edwin Park
2012-05-01
2013-05-08
  • Edwin Park
    Edwin Park
    2012-05-01

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce the release of NatTable 2.3.2. This release contains numerous bug fixes and minor improvements and some substantial improvements to functionality involving spanned cells.

This will also be the last release of NatTable on SourceForge. NatTable will soon be moving to Eclipse as a subproject of Nebula. We are in the process of setting up shop over at Eclipse and once we are ready we will post info here to point everyone to resources at the Eclipse site. Please let us know if you have any questions/concerns about the move also.

Thanks again to all our contributors - your feedback and interest is what drives us forward!

Cheers,
    Edwin

• Domenic Lee
    Domenic Lee
    2012-05-02

Congratulations!

Domenic

• Thomas Mäder
    Thomas Mäder
    2012-05-02

Thanks for keeping the code coming. Is there a changelog anywhere? Jira doesn't seem to help.

• Thomas Mäder
    Thomas Mäder
    2012-05-02

Thanks Dirk,

we subclass/replace a couple of classes from NatTable in our code to work work around known bugs. A complete changelog (in particular, fixed bugs) allows me to keep that set mininmal. Keep up the good work!

cheers, Thomas

• Thomas Mäder
    Thomas Mäder
    2012-05-03

Btw.: is the Jira bug inbox tracked or does it make sense to mention bugs I file here in the forum? I've seen little activity on the bugs I've filed, even when they are trivial (and a fix provided).

• Dirk Fauth
    Dirk Fauth
    2012-05-04

Hi,

as we are moving to Nebula now, we are also moving the bug tracking. If you filed bugs that are already fixed it would be nice if you mention it here so we only migrate those bugs that still exist.

The future process on bug reporting will be similiar to eclipse Nebula process. There we will have a mailing list, a forum and a bugtracker. But I'm sure we will post something on how to get support when the move is done.

Greez,
    Dirk