i have been asked to organize a Monitoring/Nagios day at the rmll 2007.
=46or the people who don't know it, the RMLL are the "LIBRE SOFTWARE MEETIN=
they are organized each year in a different french city. =20
=46or 4 days people share knowledge, discuss with other people, look for=20
technical achievement, listen to speakers in various topics in a cool and=20
Those 4 days are free to attend for everybody.
I have thought of the following schedule and looking for speaker in it, but=
it is not fixed.
1) Whats i Nagios, how does it work, Why is it diff=C3=A9rent from others=20
2) What are the plugins, how do they work, why are they so special
3) Nagios graphing, performance data, integrating with other graphing tools
4) Nagios Multi-site, failover, clustering monitoring.
5) Nagios NDO, how does they work
6) Nagios Real use Case
7) Future of Nagios, Nagios 3
Contributor to Gosa Project : http://gosa.gonicus.de/
Contributeur to Nagios Plugins : http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/