Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: Eric Stanley <estanley@na...> - 2013-08-24 15:05:08
I've created a tarball with a release candidate for Nagios Core 3.5.1.
The tarball can be downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/nagios/files/nagios-3.x/nagios-3.5.1/nagios-3.5.1rc1.tar.gz/download.
Feel free to compile it and try it (on a test system, please). If I don't hear of any serious issues by the end of next week, I'll release it.
The change log is as follows:
* Added handler for SIGXFSZ signal (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #444: Nagios 3.5.0 problem with macro $ADMINEMAIL$ : @ is converted to %40 after 2 nagios reload (Duplicate of bug #407)
* Fixed bug #407: Reloading nagios config causes spaces in notifications to become plus signs (Alexey Dvoryanchikov)
* Fixed bug #445: Adding triggered downtime for child hosts causes a SIGSEGV on restart/reload (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #375: Freshness expiration never reached and bug #427: freshness threshold doesn't work if it is set long (Scott Wilkerson, Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #432: Downtime scheduled as "Nagios Process" and not the Users name (Sam Lansing, Eric Stanley)
Nagios Enterprises, LLC