Problem importing data from the HAC4

Balgofil
2012-08-07
2013-04-07
  • Balgofil
    Balgofil
    2012-08-07

Hi there,

I'm trying to get the data from my hac4. But mytourbook 12.6.1 says COM port is required. I use Linux. So I have looked if there is a new /dev/tty* when I connect the hac4 with my computer. And I see a /dev/ttyUSB0. In previous versions this was the port to get the data.
    I have therefore started mytourbook in debug mode and get the follwing output when I click on the Transfer tours from sport computer:

WARNING:  RXTX Version mismatch
            Jar version = RXTX-2.2pre1
            native lib Version = RXTX-2.2pre2
    check_group_uucp(): error testing lock file creation Error details:Permission deniedcheck_lock_status: No permission to create lock file.
    please see: How can I use Lock Files with rxtx? in INSTALL
    check_group_uucp(): error testing lock file creation Error details:Permission deniedcheck_lock_status: No permission to create lock file.
    Available ports:
            serial ports are not available

So is there anything I can do to get the data?

Thanks in advance,
    Balgofil

• Balgofil
    Balgofil
    2012-08-07

Argh, I've forgotten to search for the error message.
    For anyone with the same problem, the solution is to type:

sudo chown root.uucp /var/lock/
    sudo chmod g+rw /var/lock/

So that solved the issue.

Thank you for the help!