0.7.0 is out now - please take some minutes to test, so that we do not
have some major flaw on the first official release after nearly 1 year.
If so, we should be aware soon ;)
Please could someone copy the following text into a mail to
mythtvplayer-announcements ? thanks ;)
I am proud to annouce that we finally can release a new version of
MythTv Player just before Christmas. Version 0.7.0 is here, and we hope
you will like it.
We will move 0.6 now to the archive, and we suggest that you upgrade all
old installations soon!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Summary from the changelog:
- Multilanguage support added
- Volume is no longer set to default (maximum) when opening next
LiveTv chain element
- Going back to fullscreen when opening next LiveTv chain element
- Video window size now persists when opening a new recording or
- Fixed: Disable Screensaver not saved
- Added realtime commskip (Patch by Michael Drons)
- improved AC3 playback (still only 2 channels are used)
- added icon to SDL window
- Fixed comm. skip pop-up if preferences were not set to "Ask every time"
- Files can only be deleted if enabled in preferences
- Introduced sws_scale for transformation from RGB to YUV for
- Mythtv Protocol support up to Version 64 (0.24 added)
- added: download files on context menu (needs "WindowsShare" configed
in config.xml to be enabled)
- added: Play video with external player on context menu (needs
"WindowsShare" configed in config.xml to be enabled)
- changed defaults: Deinterlazing is on, widescreen is on, screensaver
- added: mythtv player will ask if you want to open video in an
external player on playback problems
- added: netbook gui (enable in config.xml) for low screen resolutions
> 0.7.0 is out now - please take some minutes to test, so that we do not
> have some major flaw on the first official release after nearly 1 year.
> If so, we should be aware soon ;)
The current 0.7 release works fine on my 0.24 mythtv-setup.