Good news everyone.
I just uploaded version 0.3.5 to the website http://www.sudu.dk/mythtvplayer
Many improvements have been introduced since 0.3.4. Most important is
probably that I implemented a new nuv-demuxer for ffmpeg, such that
seeking is now possible in transcoded files. The window with recordings
have been improved as well, and it is now possible to configure several
features in a preference window. Right-click and press preferences.
Other features include the possibility to zoom by using 'w','+', and
'-', and bug-fixes. More changes can be found below.
Enjoy and do not hesitate to give feedback or report bugs to my mail or
in the forums.
Full changelog can be found below
0.3.5 (17 March 2007)
- Added nuv-seeking support to the ffmpeg library!
- Fixed a bug that caused excessive logging in backend log. This was
caused by incorrect
shutdown a the connection which received events from the backend
- Last used protocol version is rememebered to avoid messages about
version in the backend log files
- Fixed a bug that could cause the player to hang when closing
- Added panscan options. 'W' autozooms, +/- keys for manual zoom
- Automatic commercial skipping can now be configured. Never, always of
ask every time.
- Context menu added (Right clicking)
- About dialog
- Preference dialog added. It is going to be expanded over time.
- Mouse is now hidden in fullscreen.
- Forward/Backward skip can be configured. (How many seconds to skip)
- Fixed crash on invalid date. (Thanks to laurent Piguet)
- Sometimes position of video windows was not remember (Thanks to Udo
van den Heuvel)
- Recording GUI: Changed layout such that more information is shown in
- Recording GUI: Sorting is now supported. Click on column title.
- Recording GUI: Added total size of shown recordings. It is useful to
know the size
of the different recording "groups", when deciding which recordings