WVS 0.30.14 released
WVS is a plugin and remote controller for media players (such as Winamp)
WVS employs a page based user interface. Each page contains an individual applet, of those 5 are dedicated to the Media player; Main track display, Playlist, Hitlist, Meta tags and EQ.
Dancinglights - Using the keyboard backlight and M1/2/3/R LEDS to represent audio level (a VU).
Audio graphs - 2x Bar graph, 3x Oscilloscope and a VU display.
Meta data page - ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags
A playlist creator - Create and manage playlists of your favorite tracks, add those you love, remove those you hate.
An EQ - Adjust your equalizer settings from within the applet rather than Winamp's own buggy interface.
MSN - Send and receive messages to and from your contacts.
Song Lyrics - Displays song lyrics downloaded from MiniLyrics.
µTorrent - A µTorrent plugin based on the Web user interface (Web UI).
Bandwidth - Network bandwidth monitor with stats, with multiple interface support.
Netstat - A configurable network statistics applet similar to the console 'Netstat'. Displays ports in use, connections to and from, etc.. Also displays your external IP.
Advanced process list - A task manager of sorts featuring process kill, process module list and various per process statistics.
Ati Tray Tools - Display GPU & env temp, FPS, AA & AF settings, GPU & memory frequency and fan speed.
Fraps - Overlay your FPS on to any other WVS page.
RSS - An RSS 2.0 scroller. Set URL in wvs.cfg.
Ping - A scrolling graph of ICMP replies. Set ping address in wvs.cfg.
Screen saver - Particles (a proper screen saver! Not that an LCD actually requires one...)
Audio device selection - Select audio device for internal Wave and/or Master volume control.
Config page - Adjust and save your preferences.
Full Unicode (UTF16) support along with Asian encodings such as Shift_JIS, GBK, Big5 and others.
.. and more.... read more
Winamp Visual System is a visualization plugin for Winamp and a general system applet, using the myLCD API.
WVS employs a page based user interface. Each page contains an individual functional applet, of those 3 are dedicated to Winamp; Main track display, playlist and EQ.
Other pages include network bandwidth meter, process list, general system info (CPU usage, HDD space, etc..), Ati tray tools, RSS feed and a Calendar.... read more
myLCD is a modular framebuffer and text rendering API designed to drive LCD controllers such as the SED1335, G15, SED1565, T6963C, KS0108, PCD8544, etc..
myLCD aims to provide an expandable framework.
Brief overview of v0.30.4:
- SED1565 Parallel interface driver added.
- BDF text renderer reimplemented.
- Text allignment added: top to bottom from either left or right and right to left.
- DDraw virtual display rewritten, now supports multiple DDraw windows.
- Glyph rendering filter added.
- Glyph rotation is now possible during render.
- Added support for HZ-GB2312, ISO-2022-KR (KSX1001), EUC-KR, JISX0208/EUC-JP, EUC-TW, EUC-CN, Shift JIS, ISO-2022-JP,
JISX0201/JIS 8bit, KOI8-R and KOI8-U.
- Improved GB18030, UTF8 and UTF16 decoding.
- Added ability to lookup driver ID of activated display from driver name.
- Added a floating point Set and Get pixel API.
- Language enumeration API added.
- myLCD falls under the LGPL.... read more
myLCD is a cross platform and modular framebuffer and text rendering library,
catering for display (LCD) controllers such as the SED1335, G15, SED1565, T6963C,
KS0108, PCD8544, etc..
myLCD aims to provide an expandable framework package.
Brief overview of whats new in v0.30.2:
- Added display support for the Logitech G15 keyboard.
- Implemented an image buffer in to Scroll API.
- Winamp plugin (vis_wamp.dll) and example have been rewritten.
- An IRC client and bot has been added.
- Corruption of saved TGA images has been resolved.
- Added 'wordwrap' in to the text renderer.
- Simplified registering of bitmap fonts (TGA,BMP,etc..).... read more
myLCD is a cross platform and modular framebuffer and text rendering library catering for display (LCD) controllers such as the SED1335, SED1565, T6963C, KS0108, PCD8544, etc.. myLCD aims to provide an extendible framework package.
Brief overview of whats new in v0.30.0:
- Multiple display support.
- myLCD can now simultaneously drive multiple displays independently of each other.
- Support for SED1335 controllers.
- Support for T6963C controllers.
- USB support via the FT245 FTDI chip.
- Beta S1D15G14 and PCF8814 display drivers.
- Remote display support via a TCP/IP display bridge.
- Frame render time reduced by as much as 24pc when back buffer is enabled.... read more
myLCD is a cross-platform text rendering and frame buffer library intended for embedded displays and LCD controllers.
Brief overview of whats new in v0.20.3:
- Support for SED1565 LCD controllers.
- Support for PCD8544 LCD controllers (Nokia's).
- Support for 40x12 Chinese LED name cards.
- Memory footprint drastically reduced, again.
- Reduction in glyph render time.
- Large improvement in all pixel manipulation operations.
- Internal support for Big5.
- JISX0213 decoding support.
- A proof of concept event driven window GUI API.... read more
myLCD is a cross-platform text rendering and frame buffer library intended for embedded display devices and LCD controller hardware.
Brief overview of whats new in v0.20.0:
- Support for the Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP)
- New text rendering pipeline.
- Memory footprint drastically reduced.
- Large improvement in 'Font to Glyph to render' time.
- Support for PNG images.
- Frame conversion API.
- GB18030 support.... read more
myLCD is a cross-platform frame-buffer library for LCD controller hardware.
What's new in 0.19.7:
- Implemented a back buffer for the KS0108 display enabling efficient data transfers through the LPT port.
- Added image and text rotation to lcmd.c
- Added hex2bdf.c to convert from the hex encoded fonts to bdf.
- Added a NULL display and port driver.
- Added complete HTML character and entity reference capability.
- Added lGetGlyph(), lDrawMask(), lMergeWFont(), lNewString() and lCloneFrame().
- Added lGetMinPixelRect(), lSetCapabilities() and lGetCapabilities().
- Fonts added: ComicSans20.bdf, snap.bdf, Rought18.bdf, B24.bdf, and B14.bdf.
- Print renderer now auto calculates glyph width of fixed width BDF fonts.
- XBlite header and example included.... read more
myLCD is a cross-platform raster frame-buffer library for LCD controller hardware.
What's new in 0.19.5:
- PGM write support added.
- Added read/write support for all BMP bit depths.
- Print rendering routines rewritten.
- Added an extended print renderer.
- Font interface mostly completed.
- Several BDF and 3 TGA fonts added.
- Added lcmd.c, a basic command-line myLCD interpreter.
A selection of 108 BDF fonts for use with the myLCD library have been put together and released as one package.