IE and Opera Problems

Help
2008-04-25
2013-04-22
  • Alexander Hars
    Alexander Hars
    2008-04-25

    Hi,

    I just downloaded the latest version of mybic (1.0.0) and started with a small application. Worked great! I debugged in Firefox; everything went smooth and quick. Great concept, great debugging!

    But when I tried it in any other brother (Opera, IE), it did not work.

    It took me a long time to figure out that the problem was not on my side. I finally found out that there appears to be a minor bug in the mybic.js which is part of version 1.0.0 which prevents that version from working reliably with Opera and IE.

    The corrected version apparently can be found at: http://litfuel.net/mybic/mybic.js

    When I downloaded that version, everything worked fine.

    Could you update the Sourceforge download to include the correct version?

    Thank you very much for your great tool!

    Alexander

    There is some minor bug in the mybic.js which is part of version 1.0.0. It has been fixed in the demo version which is online. So after all kinds of approaI downloaded the online version

     
    • BrianS
      BrianS
      2008-05-26

      In IE 6.1, I was able to solve this issue by removing the extra comma on line 770 in mybic.js and then using an onload event to delay the running of the javascript in helloworld.html until the page completed loaded.

      For me this issue occurs when mybic is installed on a local apache server running under Windows XP.

       
    • Jim Plush
      Jim Plush
      2008-05-28

      I checked in the fixes to the svn trunk, thanks Brian for looking into this.
      Please let me know if the new files work for you.

       
    • Jim Plush
      Jim Plush
      2008-05-28

      I also created a mybic_1_0_1 download release that should address those two issues, please let me know if you have any issues :)