MyBashBurn 1.0.2 (Visnu)
- Fixed bug of compatibility for RHEL and CentOS Enterprise Linux. (#1727042)
- Fixed bug on define burn data menu when navigate names with blank spaces (#1630644).
- Updated Makefile.
- Updated man and INSTALL files.
About this new version there is sufficient changes of eye-candy, detection and installation more flexible and of course, more dialog.
A brief about the changes more important:
- Better auto detection of devices cdreader.
- Removed Install.sh file by more easy and flexible Makefile.
- Added statusbar feature.
- Changed the old location /usr/local/BashBurn by /usr/share/mybashburn.
- Now support User Config.
- Major support for translate on dialog box.
- Based on CVS BashBurn-1.8.0 (2005-11-10. see changelog).
- More of thirty dialog box.
- Auto detection of devices CD/DVD RW, driver options, languages and mount point.
- Added a 'lock dir' that warning about multiple instances.
- Include manual (man mybashburn).
- Packaging in rpm, deb and tarball. (Contribuitors for others distributions are welcome).
- Testing only with Linux® and dialog-1.0 (20051107).