Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

SpamAssasin exception list

Anonymous
2013-03-20
2013-06-12

• Anonymous
    2013-03-20

Hi all
    I created a rule in mxHero Antispam SpamAssasin that verify from: Anyone (not in mydomain.com) to domain: mydomain.com.

But I have to make exceptions for some domains and e-mails address that is in a white list. This list exported from a "previously" antispam system.

The question is, how can I import this list that have a @domain and xyz@domain address to this rule that I created?
    Because the filed "Do not check these emails or domains" I just can put one by one, and the list have 1308 lines…

Sorry bad english.

Regards.

• Hi frederico, could be a nice add to our UI we will add it in our roadmap.

To solve you problem right now the only way is by using mysql.

Go to mxhero server:
    mysql -u mxhero -pmxhero mxhero

and try to find your new created rule in the table features_rules by calling SELECT * FROM features_rules;

With that ID you have to insert in the table features_rules_properties all you values having the field id empty, the rule_id as the ID you recover from you last query, the property_key as 'email.list' and the property_value as the email you want to add to the exception list.

Also, remember that domains need to have the @ on the front.

Hope this help, I am sure you can search how to import a CSV file to mysql or just replace things with an editor to create all those inserts.

Cheers,

• Anonymous
    2013-03-20

mmarmol tank you!
    I create a sql string to put email address in the table features_rules_properties.
    Work great!

Best regards…
    Abraço!

• Otimo, great to hear !