Getting error while Whitelisting domains

Anonymous
2013-01-25
2013-06-12

• Anonymous
    2013-01-25

Hey Fellas,

First of all the new portal looks awesome…nice to see the change :)

I am getting below error while domains on mxHero 1.7. Would you please help me rectifying the issue?

• Anonymous
    2013-01-25

This is I am actually getting as soon as I logged in.

• Anonymous
    2013-01-25

Hi Team,

Any clue on the error? Not sure why it is appearing everytime I log in

• Hey, not sure where are you seeing the error… The mxhero admin console ? Can you send me a printscreen ?

Also if that;s the case send me the log on /var/log/tomcat/logs.catalina.out  only the alst 500 lines should be more than ok.

Thanks,

• Anonymous
    2013-01-25

Yes Marcelo, I am getting error at the time of login on the admin console. And have already sent you the error screenshot.

• ok got it, we forgot to put a crossdomain.xml file on the new site where the feed gets its information. Refresh your admin console and try again, if persist just clean your cache. Let me know if the issue is still there.

• Anonymous
    2013-01-25

Yeah this seems to have fixed the issue but I am not seeing all those other features like Pie Chart or Report download or Drill down options. Is something broke up?

• Anonymous
    2013-01-25

Oh wow.. It suddenly started showing the pie chart but the Report download and Drill down option is still missing. Do you suggest to restart the server that way it will refresh all the services installed.

• Well it looks like something that is happening on your environment, I can not reproduce that problem. Not showing the download or drill down version makes me thing that some how you have a problem on cache or in a middle proxy or something.