Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

HELP! Cannot join any channel on ANY server.

Help
Brandon
2013-02-28
2013-05-11
  • Brandon
    Brandon
    2013-02-28

I've googled my problem and it feels like I'm the only one in the world that has this issue. I recently moved apartments and thus moved my service to the new place (I say this because I'm not sure if this would be the issue), but ever since I tried connecting to my usual server (or any other server) I will stay in the default channel and cannot move, hear, cannot be heard, ETC. I've asked my friends that were admins of their server to move me- after they said they've moved me channels it would still show me in lobby, but to them in the channel they moved me to. I have however THINK it may be network related... I don't know how- I'm noob in all things network, but I have not had this issue when I'm at school or a friends house- mumble worked as it has. If any of this makes sense and can help I would really appreciate a solution.

• Giseth
    Giseth
    2013-04-12

Im having this problem too, i have another computer which it works just fine on.
    But the one computer i really want Mumble on has this stupid problem!

Would be nice to get some feedback on this on how to resolve!

• Giseth
    Giseth
    2013-04-12

Also tried looking for Support. But the Live Support is either really lazy or busy all the time.. Would be nice to get an Email which you can send problems to.

Last edit: Giseth 2013-04-12
  • Kissaki
    Kissaki
    2013-05-11

It’s definitely a networking issue.
    Did you try disabling QoS?
    Did you try TCP-only mode?
    In your server favorites, does the server ping and users number work correctly?