Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
I am having an issue with Attenuate in some games. The problem is very
inconsistent, so I'm not sure what the issue is. In Diablo 3 for instance, it
works perfectly all the time. In F1 2011 and Race 07, it doesn't work at all.
In F1 2012 Demo, it works in the first couple of loading screens then stops.
I run Win 7 64bit and have a Xonar DX Soundcard.
I know that Attenuate DID work in F1 2011 at one point, so I'm sure its
something I've done, but I can't figure out what.
I've uninstalled Mumble, and removed all references from the registry then re-
installed. I've re-installed my sound card drivers. I'm not sure what else I
I tested this with a lot more games, and 3 different media players. Here are
Worms Reloaded Yes
Windows Media Player 12 Yes
Works on Opening Screens Only:
Oblivion (Menu screen only before you get into actual game)
F1 2012 Demo
Doesn't work at all:
VLC Media Player
Windows Media Player Classic
Company of Heroes
Far Cry 2
Resident Evil 5
Well, after many hours, I have found the problem. A setting in the Xonar DX
Control panel called GX. It has to be turned OFF for Mumble to work
properly in all applications.