Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Source code

Help
turiot
2006-03-27
2013-04-29
  • turiot
    turiot
    2006-03-27

Is the lastest source code available ?
    Because I'd like to use the pdf browsing capacity which is faster than Jpedal.
    Thxs

• Tom Phelps
      Tom Phelps
      2006-03-28

The source for the current version had to be taken down.  You can use the source for the last version or wait for the next version.

• mark stephens
        mark stephens
        2006-04-04

It will be great to see you back Tom....

Regards,

MArkee

• turiot
      turiot
      2006-03-28

Sorry,
      At first read, I didn't see the embedding facility, it works great, fast and have a very good rendering for pdf.
      Thank you VERY much !

PS
      It would be nice to have a full featured browser in pure java (css, javascript, plugins), any goal in that sense ?

• Tom Phelps
      Tom Phelps
      2006-03-28

To implement all the uninteresting but expected parts of a browser would take a team effort, and I haven't heard anyone volunteer.

• xenofon
      xenofon
      2006-07-04

The previous version cannot be compiled since the phelps.* package is not included in the tarball. So there is a binary version with no source, and a version with only partial source, and no apparent means to download the missing code; i believe this is against the OSI Open Source Code definition. Could you please explain the situation?

• Manmeet
      Manmeet
      2006-08-04

Can you please uplaod the latest sources on soirceforge??