#333 Filter by format

Bug
closed
nobody
1
2014-09-29
2014-04-26
DeAthPooL
No

When filtering by format, in standard. The only items that show up are basic lands. When filtering by modern I get this list; Supply//Demand, Research//Development, Odds//Ends, Trial//Error, and Rise//Fall. I would really love to be able to Use these filters as I like to play in tournaments.. I have attempted to uninstall and re-install, uninstall and remove all registry items left, and simply repair the install. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Discussion

  • Did you scroll down? How many item it shows? If I filter by standard it shows
    "Total 1664 of 23462".
    What is your locale?

     
  • DeAthPooL
    DeAthPooL
    2014-04-28

    There is nothing to scroll down to. It shows 30 of each basic land in standard and only one of each listed cards in modern. My locale is Magic Assistant Version: 1.2.12 Build id: 1.2.12.1

     
  • Locale is like a language/country.
    I still need to know what view is that you filtering. So what does filter title shows?
    Does it say 30 or 23462? Or what numbers are?

     
  • DeAthPooL
    DeAthPooL
    2014-04-30

    filter is the mtg browser not any saved card. This happened after an incomplete card update. I messed with setting but later reverted all settings to default.The language is English/USA.And it shows that the cards are there but I have to filter by using the tick boxes. I did get results by uninstalling and deleting all the left over files. Then simulated the same error. By updating and changing a few settings and then reverting them and shut the program down after locking up again. This I a great program and I will help as much as possible.

     
  • I cannot reproduce it, what exactly did you do to reproduce the problem?
    Also make sure other fields are not set in filter. I.e. press reset filter button, then select format filter

     
    Last edit: Alena Laskavaia 2014-05-29

  • Anonymous
    2014-09-25

    Thank you For all of the concern to fix this problem. Sorry I haven't responded in a while. The issues was with a java entry in the registry that I deleted and it was hindering the game from producing all of the items correctly. The incomplete card database I believe was due to java in part because it was casing random program failures. I should have responded when I found this out but my internet was down for a while and quite honestly I forgot about this fix. Sorry for the very late response. I could maybe suggest better java integration, maybe a workaround as in a full repair option (incl. java.)

     


Anonymous


Cancel   Add attachments