Radioman
2014-01-21
2014-02-20
  • Radioman
    Radioman
    2014-01-21

Hy @ all,

Cedric, thank you for this nice tool.

I have a problem with the bridge: Sometimes orders are not executed at jForex platform. How can I force something like "market order"?

For example:

in MT4 i will: close sell trade EURJPY "now" (at market price)

in MT4 this order is executed, but in logfile there is no "market price", there is (for example) close at 141.324

And -this- is transferred to the jForex platform. (close at 141.324, and not "close at market price")

So sometimes st jForex platform (Dukascopy feed) this price was never reached, so the trade is only closed at MT4 account and still open at Dukascopy account.

This happened to me every day several times in all pairs. No difference, what settings I use (radio buttons).

I think, it is important to have the opinion to select something like "force execution no matter what the actual price is"

Or is something like that already implemented?

Best wishes to all,
    greetings from Hamburg/Germany,
    Dietmar (Radioman)

• Hello Dietmar

The bridge is planned as one way bridge between MT4 and JForex, in case if order is closed by tp or sl in any platform, the system ignores it by:
      1) The price difference, and in most cases it hasnt any requirements for this;
      2) The bridge is working by MT4 log, but tp/sl closing is not logged in this log, so bridge cant response to it. Actually it is possible to fix it, but it will be another bridge, it should be 2 components bridge. I havent time for this, it is another project.

Best Regards, Cedric

On Tuesday, 21 January 2014, 16:13, Radioman radi0man@users.sf.net wrote:

Hy @ all,
      Cedric, thank you for this nice tool.
      I have a problem with the bridge: Sometimes orders are not executed at jForex platform. How can I force something like "market order"?
      For example:
      in MT4 i will: close sell trade EURJPY "now" (at market price)
      in MT4 this order is executed, but in logfile there is no "market price", there is (for example) close at 141.324
      And -this- is transferred to the jForex platform. (close at 141.324, and not "close at market price")
      So sometimes st jForex platform (Dukascopy feed) this price was never reached, so the trade is only closed at MT4 account and still open at Dukascopy account.
      This happened to me every day several times in all pairs. No difference, what settings I use (radio buttons).
      I think, it is important to have the opinion to select something like "force execution no matter what the actual price is"
      Or is something like that already implemented?
      Best wishes to all,
      greetings from Hamburg/Germany,
      Dietmar (Radioman)

How to force "market order"?

Sent from sourceforge.net because you indicated interest in https://sourceforge.net/p/mt4dukabridge/discussion/991282/
      To unsubscribe from further messages, please visit https://sourceforge.net/auth/subscriptions/

Last edit: Cedric Breitenbach 2014-02-20
      Attachments