I have made some modifications to MRBS. These include:
- Move meeting/series of meetings to another room.
- Selection/pick list for meeting times, based on
schedule window, limited to valid times (per
- Room list on bottom of grid (good for when you have
to scroll to the bottom of the grid for later in the
day) for day view.
- Day list of bottom of grid for week view.
- Toggle bottom of grid listing in config.inc
- Show room name in edit/view screen that you are
- Toggle for am/pm or military times.
- Toggle to show room booking size in grid listings
(good for resources).
- edit_entry_handler and move_entry_handler - if you
create a series, and edit/delete an entry in that
series, then edit/move the series, it will recreate the
missing/edited/moved entry per the repeat rule of that
series, and this may create scheduling conflicts. This
bug was there before I started modifications.
Let me know what you think of the modifications. Should
they be included in a future release?