After selecting conflicting times in edit_entry for any area except the first one, conflict is not signalized (green 'check' instead of red 'x') and it shows only after saving the booking.
Bug introduced in r2521.
I've just tried this using the latest version (Rev 2543) in the trunk and can't reproduce it. I vaguely remember fixing something in this area recently so it's possible that it is now fixed.
Let me know if you still see problems.
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Nope, it's still there. As I said, it was introduced in r2521.
- checkout trunk
- create database
- "run" tables.my.sql
- in mrbs create two areas and few rooms in each area
- select 2nd area
- book a room from 10-12
- now click on,let's say, 8.00
- in edit_entry.php select end time 16 (obvious conflict)
- the red 'x' should indicate a conflict but it doesn't
- it works ok if you try the same for any room in the first area
Probably the validation function is not getting current area properly.
OK - I'll take a look.
I think I've now fixed this in Rev 2545.
Good - thanks for spotting it.