Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

make played playlist

Osvaldo
2012-11-27
2013-04-30
  • Osvaldo
    Osvaldo
    2012-11-27

Hi all guy´s I'm fanatic of MPXPLAY from 1.42. I have a list of more than 1000 tracks in my HD, I want to know if there is any way of making that, from time to time that the program is run, that "mark" in any form the tracks already played, so it play a new track and doesn't repeat them.

I run it on a AMD486 and DOS7.10 with 16MB,  3 * 80GB HD´s ,and USB ports.

Thanks for you great job!!

Osvaldo from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

• Mpxplay
    Mpxplay
    2012-11-27

I'll think on it, but I wouldn't like to add any (g)UI option or menu for this, just a command line option to load and save a CUE list with some extra flags. (extending the "REM MPXPINFO" line) btw. entries already have "played" flag, but only at random playing.

• Mpxplay
    Mpxplay
    2012-11-29

Once again…
    If you use a playlist and random mode is enabled ('n' key), Mpxplay saves the "played" flag in the MPXPnnnn.CUE automatic save (into Mpxplay's dir) and restores it at program start. And you can select/play files manually in random mode too (with 'enter' key).
    Currently I don't plan to add any manual function to switch on/off (manage) the played flag of an entry in non-random mode… ( I don't think so that too many people would use it, but the playlist/entry handling will be more messy)