Help
2008-03-12
2013-05-28
  • Welcome to Help

• RM3008
      RM3008
      2008-07-15

Hi
      I am trying to use the open source for Mpower but its not going to well. I am using visual studio 2008 professional and I upgraded the MPX file but I cant open any of the projects or when I try to run the code I get a bunch of errors like:

Error    2    The type or namespace name 'CrystalDecisions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\RRR_MPowerfiles\Copy of MPX\Code\MPX\Common\winutils\ReportServices.cs    11    7    Utilities

or

Error    28    Metadata file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\RRR_MPowerfiles\Copy of MPX\Code\MPX\Common\winutils\bin\Debug\Win32.dll' could not be found    MenuImageLib

Can anyone help me?

thanks in advance

• Paul Dorsey
      Paul Dorsey
      2008-07-28

The errors regarding Win32.dll in the other projects are probably the result of the fact that Win32.dll could not be built.  Can you check the references for the Utilities project and verify that the CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.* dll's can be found?  They should be located in the Code\ThirdParty directory.  Once that is able to build, I think the other errors will also be resolved.

• jnjglick
      jnjglick
      2008-11-13

RM3008,

Did you ever get MPX to compile in VS2008Pro?