0) Here is the Danish translation.
1) I will suggest that units is put on the slide controls for
"Minimum Cache Size:" (most important) and "Percent of Media to Cache:"
so people is able to see whether it is kilo bytes og mega bytes:
2) By the way I am working on the menu button and the gtk coding. I
found some useful examples.
3) I'm also thinking about whether tooltips would be a good idea - I've
posted with people that didn't know the >> and << buttons and their
meaning, which seeks forward and backward in media files (not streams).
4) Something else people has requested for was the ability to reload the
page or return to the page with the media and then mplayerplug-in should
continue from the position of the media when the page was left instead
of from the beginning of the media.
I could image this could give some trouble. With files we could store a
list of recently URLs for the given e.g. browser session in /tmp or in a
cookie. And perhaps this functionality should be manageable from the
Configuration window so people can enable/disable it. I'm not able to
tell what to do about the streams - someone got an idea?
fre, 09 09 2005 kl. 09:14 -0600, skrev Kevin DeKorte:
> I'm getting ready to release the changes I have in CVS. So I would like to get
> the translations updated.
> Attached is the .po template and a screenshot of the current configuration