So, finally we got a new release of mpg123 out. There is a number of
bug fixes and some new features. Important is a refinement of
Frankenstein handling and the fixiing of mpg123_scan() related issues.
We're leapfrogging the 1.15.0 release because of the most recent bugs.
So, this is the NEWS:
- libmpg123 API version 37
- Fix corner case in HTTP communication with missing path in Location
header (bug 187).
- Prevent nasty alignment issues by not guessing about assembler
alignment when .balign is available (bug 188).
- Added --continue (also see scripts/conplay).
- Added number row to terminal control keys for 10% jump points (for
navigating long tracks).
- Set xterm title always if asked, disregarding the -q switch (if you
want fully quiet, don't specify --title).
- Enable terminal mode in OS/2 by explicitly checking for and using
- Getting WAV/AU/CDR writing back to a sane state while still catching
out-of-disk when writing headers (none in case of CDR) but removing
that initial test that prevented writing on any non-seekable file
(like, /dev/stdout to a pipe).
- Added native audio output for QNX (thanks to Mike Gorchak), also
improving portability of configure script while at that.
- more robust recovery from ALSA issues (device suspend)
- Fix crash in module loader on *BSD.
- Extend time display to switch to hours above 60 minutes (hh:mm:ss,
ditching the sub-second precision)
- really include dithering in default x86-64 build.
- Fix mpg123_scan() not properly seeking back for all types of files
(bug 3582628 ... it got a different number on sf.net now ...
- Prevent false positives for "Frankenstein!" when using mpg123_scan().
- Fix printing of negative positions with buffer (bug 186).
- Accept application/x-scpls as additional MIME type.
- Try to handle certain Windows toolchains that miss EOVERFLOW.
Get it from the usual places and enjoy.