Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: Alex de Landgraaf <alextreme@xs...> - 2003-04-23 23:33:46
It took some time, but i've finally uploaded the iso's to sourceforge:
Most important changes:
X resolution fixed, bootoptions honored, preliminary alsa support, nvidia
install, scsi install (still a work in progress). Changelog follows, have fun!
Uploads to the primary mirror will follow this week, using sf.net as temporary
23-04-2003 (version 0.3-5 base, all mainmodules)
"The slightly-less-borked release"
Focus was on fixing a number of annoying bugs, no serious features
have been added
- X resolution bug turned back. Nice try, no cigar
- added nvidia devicenodes, should fix installing with nvidia
cards. Also fixed the /dev/zero problem, thanks Luuk!
- translucency slightly updated, dpkg'ing debian packages works
- preliminary alsa support added, "morphix alsa" and "morphix
alsa=alsa-module" bootoptions. Needs testing & debugging
- new installer, fixes critical bug, installing with scsi drives
will work, however having a scsi drive as root won't work as of
- gaim plugin's loaded on default
- added dillo
- added K3B
- modified the iconset... again :)
- new gtk2 theme
- pingus 0.6!
And a lot of stuff I forgot...
( o o )
Wouter Alexander de Landgraaf
Student AI & CS VU Amsterdam
( ) Oooo.
--------------\ (----( )--------------
\_) ) /