Menu

Broken links

2009-09-18
2013-04-17
  • Paul Taylor

Paul Taylor - 2009-09-18

I see that code is being committed quite regularly, but there are many links on the block that still appear to be broken.  For example, as a teacher, if you click on competency it goes to /course/block/competency etc.
    Any idea when it will be a working version?  What plans there are?  The Aardpress page does not say too much.

• Tim Redman

Tim Redman - 2009-10-05

Hi there, as you say code is being commited regularly. We are actively developing this and have gone through a number of itterations based on feedback we have recieved. We hope to have a stable release available shortly but cannot give a firm date at this point.

• Paul Taylor

Paul Taylor - 2009-10-21

Thanks Tim.  I look forward to the release as I can see a huge potential in it.  Any way to contribute?

Paul

• Tim Lock

Tim Lock - 2009-11-12

Hi Tim,

I have been reviewing the Moomis system for a client and would like to know if you have any time frames for the next release? Also, do you have a list of new features / fixes purposed for that release?

I have fixed most of the broken links except for :-

- /blocks/cereporting/mainmenu.php
    - /blocks/reports/admin_menu.php
    - /blocks/competency/user_dev_plan.php

Tim

• Tim Redman

Tim Redman - 2009-11-16

Hi there, our next release should be available in January. A features and fixes list will be available shortly.