The new development versions can be downloaded from sourceforge.net using the following link:
- Custom Reports has been temporarily removed (under construction). Will be introduced in next release.
- Account balance in CSV export [feature-requests:#136] (partial implementation)
- Proxy server settings [feature-requests:#181]
- Report added [feature-requests:#224]
- Added 2nd graph [feature-requests:#239]
- In place edit for assets
Fix crash when quitting from start page
Fix for currency separators [bugs:#224]
- Fix to transaction dialog [bugs:#225]
- Specify database to open on command line [feature-requests:#245]
- Fix for translations [bugs:#222]
- Fix account balance [bugs:#223]
Test project changed from UnitTest++ to cppunit (no tests currently written)
Fix cancel button [feature-requests:#255]
Added sorting in reports [feature-requests:#243], [feature-requests:#250]
Fix crash on export to HTML [bugs:#215]
- Updated to wxWidgets 3.0
- Updated to wxSQLLite3 version 3.0.5 (SQLite3 version 126.96.36.199)
- Fix memory leaks
Restructured code so database is accessed via data classes instead of raw SQL [feature-requests:#244)
Updated to use C++11
- Fix quarterly budget estimate calculation.
- Fix help info by including a status bar.
- Improved Navigation panel Account switching to fix:
- Transaction Filter memory between accounts
- Copy/Paste across accounts.
- Updated icons
- Fixed Search field for Checking accounts
Added sort order for Stocks and Assets panels [feature-requests:#247]
Updated Currency manager
- Added set of user defined parameters for Transaction Report
- Added user defined icons for accounts
- New/Edit Transaction Dialogue updated
- Simple line calculator added for amount fields
- Split transactions improvements
- Payee Dialogue updated
- Categories Dialogue Updated
- Added Filter for Repeating Transactions panel
- Remove progress bar from Checking panel as too fast to be useful.
- Fix crash using Transaction Report using Vista / USB
- Fix crash using Cash Flow Report when a Repeating Transaction becomes inactive using frequency of: in/every x days/months
- Added print and preview for Home Page
- Duplicate Asset function added
- QIF Export/Import updated
Note:The Windows Development setup version will install in a separate area to the 188.8.131.52 Release. This makes it easier for users wanting to compare the 2 versions. Uninstalling the development version should not affect the release version.