Hi all --
a week or two ago, I made vague noises on this list about refactoring
the Include macro and adding tests for it. Well, I have made good
progress on the tests today: in fact, the attached patch adds a test
suite for Include that tests every feature *except* 'editlink'. (I ran
out of time. Will try to test that tomorrow.)
Tomorrow, I'll be a good citizen and publish a repository with this
patch, create a patch page in the MoinMoin wiki, etc. For now, please
take a look at the attached tests and let me know what you think!
P.S. this is relative to 1.8 and not quite ready to commit yet, but it's
a very good start.
On 28 October 2008, I said:
> Tomorrow, I'll be a good citizen and publish a repository with this
> patch, create a patch page in the MoinMoin wiki, etc.
Well, one out of two: I couldn't figure out how to make a public
Mercurial repository including my patches. Whatever; at least I created
the patch page:
It now tests every parameter to Include. It does not test "print mode",
because I don't really understand that.
Reviews welcome! Please take a look at the test and let me know if I'm
missing stuff, or if I'm over-testing, or making too many assumptions
about formatters, etc.
Coming soon: the real refactoring.